Look at the world’s craziest parking lotJanuary 28, 2019
Video filmed at the free parking in Bangkok
In the web video appeared from the busiest parking in Bangkok. It is popular with locals because of its free entry.
In the video you can see that cars in the parking area are close to each other. Someone from the drivers hangs on the bumpers protective, shock-proof “buffers” of foam plastic, because cars often collide. This is due to the fact that you can only leave the parking lot by pushing the car manually. In the description it is noted that on paid parking lots an hour costs 20 baht or 42 rubles at the current rate.
In the spring of 2018, a drone photographed one of the parking lots, where tens of thousands of Volkswagen, bought from owners after diesel gate, are stored. All these machines 350 thousand, and they cost 37 sites across America.
- The quietest drift performed by Nissan Skyline with a motor from Tesla
- Miniature Land Rover with camper will be auctioned
- Tokyo auto show will show a special variation of Honda Vezel
- Nissan officially unveiled a new generation of crossover Juke
- Geely Icon is completely declassified: photo of the salon and approximate cost