Lexus will bring a futuristic concept to the Tokyo Motor ShowJuly 16, 2019
The concept, anticipating the electrification of the Lexus model range, will be presented in late October at the Tokyo Motor Show. It will demonstrate the company’s plans to distribute electrical technology throughout the company’s lineup until 2025.
So, by 2025, each model, including versions that have not yet been released, will be offered in one of the options: a hybrid, plug-in hybrid, a version on hydrogen fuel cells or a completely electric version (in total, 10 electric vehicles will be released). Proposals will probably vary depending on the needs of each market and region.
Lexus began to electrify its models in 2009, when it introduced the HS sedan. In 2011, it was joined by the CT hatchback and GS 450h sedan, after which hybrid versions were offered for many models in the Lexus lineup.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer