Latifi: Tests – preparation for Friday’s trainingMay 16, 2019
For two days of tests in Barcelona, Nicholas Latifi drove 221 laps behind the wheel of Williams, which will help him in preparation for participation in Friday’s training …
Nicholas Latifi (9th): “I am very pleased with the distance I managed to cover. On the first day I was the leader in terms of the number of laps, and moreover, everything went without a single hitch.
The second day is even more interesting, because I worked with softer formulations of tires. Evaluating the effectiveness of tires and providing feedback to the team is an excellent preparation for Friday’s workouts, in which I will participate later in the course of the season.
These two days in general turned out to be very useful – I could really feel the car, increased the score of the circles I passed and now I am more confident in myself and my actions. ”
- Toyota has released a special edition of the hatchback Corolla
- The new BMW 4 Series is fully revealed
- Toyota recalls 9.5 thousand crossovers RAV4
- European car market began recovery
- Closing factories in Spain will cost Nissan 1.5 billion euros