Lando Norris: They expect a lot from me at McLarenFebruary 15, 2019
Lando Norris is one of three debutants of the upcoming season. At the McLaren MCL34 presentation, the briton said how much he worked this winter to prepare for Formula 1.
Lando Norris: “I must comply with McLaren. They expect a lot from me, many people count on me, but I will try to make this pressure have only a positive effect.
Winter was very difficult compared to the previous ones. I had to do a huge preparation, not only physical, but also mental, to reach a new level. I worked very hard to prepare as best I could for the tests in Barcelona and for the first race in Australia.
Each driver seeks to get ahead of his partner, but if we want to win again in the race and fight for the championships, it is important to work together. ”
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued