KTM Motohall in Mattihofen to open in MayMay 8, 2019
On May 11-12, the official opening of the KTM Motohall exhibition hall will take place, which will become the place of accumulation of the company’s experience. The exhibition will be interesting not only to motorcyclists, but also to ordinary people who like to visit interesting places.
The KTM Motohall will be attended by professional racers, including Dakar winners Matthias Wolner and Sam Sunderland, as well as Mika Kallio and Martin Bower.
Rock Bagorosh on KTM Duke will perform with his stunt rider show. In addition, the manufacturer promises simulators of various motorcycles and KTM X-BOW.
Of course, the most attention is worthy of an exhibition of almost 300 square meters. meters The collection contains the most outstanding KTM motocycles, historically important models, champion and revolutionary bikes.
On the territory of KTM Motohall there is a KTM Garage restaurant for those who are tired and want to rest.
- Volkswagen resumed deliveries of new Golf, resolving software issues
- Mercedes introduced the updated CLS-Class
- Tesla creates a 12-seater electric van
- Toyota Hilux rival from China goes on sale
- Spy photos of the updated BMW X1 appeared on the Internet