KTM developed the RC4R motorcycle for European racingJuly 24, 2019
The Austrian company has created a sportbike for young riders from Europe by order of the international promoter Dorna Sports. Look what came out of it.
The cooperation of the two companies is due to the fact that the promoter is going to create a new European championship called the Northern Talent Cup (NTC), so that KTM RC4R is meant for him. This is an affordable technique, both in size, performance and cost.
KTM RC4R is equipped with a 250-hp single-cylinder engine producing 40 hp. Bike weight without liquids – 90 kg. Other details are not reported, since the model is still at the finalization stage.
KTM Motorsports Director Pete Beyer said that he is very proud that Dorna Sports and ADAC chose them as a partner of the Nordic Talents Cup, and also expressed confidence that the championship will reveal new talents and create healthy competition.
The best young pilots from Northern and Central Europe will be selected for the races, respectively. Then they will go to the Red Bull Rookies Cup, and then to the Grand Prix. The first season starts in 2020.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer