Kimi Raikkonen: We had a lot of problemsMay 11, 2019
In the second training session in Spain, the best result of Alfa Romeo was the 11th place Kimi Raikkonen. Despite a good result, the Finn is dissatisfied with many problems with the car. Antonio Giovinazzi showed the 17th time …
Kimi Raikkonen (11th): A difficult day for us with a lot of problems in different areas. At the end of the second session, I already understood the car a little better, but before tomorrow’s qualifications we have a lot to do. ”
Antonio Giovinazzi (17th): “It’s great, finally, to conduct Friday’s training without any problems. I hope this is a good sign for the remaining days of the weekend. I was able to drive a good distance in both sessions, which is critically important.
We know very well the track in Barcelona, but it was interesting to assess the progress of cars compared to winter tests at a higher temperature. As usual, most of our program was working with rubber. I guess we figured it out pretty well. I hope that tomorrow we will fight for reaching the final qualification “.
- On the Internet unveiled the headlights of the new Kia Optima
- Honda is preparing to launch another CR-V with a new design and other dimensions
- Infiniti Special Edition 30 Series
- Hybrid cross Renault / Dacia Duster may be on the way
- Honda will refuse cars and will concentrate on motorcycles