KIA XCeed got a hybrid engineJune 2, 2020
From the very beginning, it was clear that KIA would eventually expand the XCeed range with a soft hybrid technology diesel engine.
Already with the introduction of XCeed in June last year, KIA announced that the engine line, which at that time consisted only of T-GDI gasoline engines, would eventually be electrified. The gasoline version of the crossover relied on a replaceable hybrid, and the diesel version was moderate.
As planned, the Mild-hybride is offered for a 1.6-liter four-cylinder diesel engine, which currently uses exclusively a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. A soft 48-volt hybrid system can reduce the load on the engine. XCeed 1.6 CRDi MHEV accelerates to 100 km / h in 10.1 seconds. The maximum speed is limited to 198 km / h.
According to autoweek.nl, in Europe, the starting price for the DynamicLine version is 36,138 euros. DynamicPlusLine and ExecutiveLine are priced at 37,638 euros and 41,638 euros respectively.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version