Kawasaki announces a new line of motorcyclesOctober 9, 2019
Meanwhile, as fans anticipate the launch of the new Kawasaki Z, which will receive a H2 liter supercharged powertrain, the Japanese corporation has demonstrated its 2020 line-up, with some significant changes.
So, the novelty is the updated Ninja 650, which is slightly modified and equipped with shiny elements.
The rest of the line is almost identical, with a few exceptions. In the 2020 model year, the Ninja lineup obviously got the 1000 again with a few updates.
In addition, models such as 650 and 900 returned to the Z family. In addition, a demonstration of the W800, the Versys and Vulcans families, will be held in 2020.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale