Infiniti will introduce the new Infiniti QX55 before the end of the yearJune 24, 2020
Coupe-shaped crossover should debut in the second half of the year.
According to the press service of the Japanese premium company, the debut of the Infiniti QX55 coupe-crossover should take place in the second half of 2020. The exterior of the new product will have a corporate identity that is familiar to us from the FX series.
The crossover will be driven by a 2.0-liter gasoline turbo engine with a capacity of 268 horsepower, working in conjunction with a CVT and all-wheel drive system. Serial production of the model will be established at a plant in the Mexican city of Aguascalientes.
The cost of the new Infiniti QX55 has not yet been declassified, but according to experts, the crossover will cost more than the Infiniti QX50, which means the price of the model will be approximately $ 40 thousand.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version