Infiniti Special Edition 30 SeriesAugust 21, 2019
The Japanese company Infiniti has prepared for release a whole series of cars called “edition 30”.
Japanese company Infiniti, specializing in the production of premium cars, celebrates its 30th anniversary this year.
Especially for this event, she prepared for the release of a whole series of cars called “edition 30”. New products will be available at the elegance contest this week in Pebble Beach, California.
The Infiniti QX50, QX60, QX80 crossovers and Q50 and Q60 sedans will fall into a special anniversary series. The main differences from the standard models will be a dark chrome grille mounted on a car, dark-colored rear-view mirrors and wheels.
Typically, cars will not receive additional nameplates reminiscent of their belonging to the anniversary version.
Each of the cars will receive a package of driver assistance options Pro Assist, which includes all-round cameras, adaptive cruise control, a collision avoidance system when reversing and an emergency braking system.
According to preliminary data, the first available copies will be available this fall at dealerships in the United States.
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla
- Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisions
- The next Bugatti model will not become an SUV