Ineos Grandeur 4 × 4 lit up in the photoJune 30, 2020
The SUV fell into the spy lens while passing road tests.
Despite the fact that the premiere of the new Ineos Grandeur SUV will take place very soon – on July 1, the car was released for road tests in full camouflage. Despite the dense disguise, we can see the shape of the body, which resembles the original Land Rover Defender, and the front part is made in the style of the legendary Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
The hood of the novelty will be attached using external hinges, and will also have an air intake. The rear of the car can hardly be discerned. It is worth noting that some experts suggest that we have before us a commercial version of an SUV with two seats.
Previously, the manufacturer published a series of videos on which you could see the frame of an SUV. We saw something similar just at Land Rover Defender. It is expected that under the hood of the new Ineos Grandeur will be 3-liter gasoline and diesel in-line engines from BMW. The start of sales of the new SUV is scheduled for mid-next year.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version