In honor of the legendary Porsche 911 launched a coffee machineMay 5, 2020
The company from South Africa called Super Veloce showed its new project – an Espresso Veloce RS Black Edition coffee machine that looks like a Porsche 911 motor. It is interesting that this company specializes in the production of such original coffee makers, stylized for different automobile parts. Such a device will cost 10,000 euros
While working on a new coffee maker, the company’s designers turned to the boxer engine Porsche 911.
The resulting coffee machine follows the structure of the 6-cylinder engine in detail. For greater credibility, even the materials for the manufacture of such an apparatus were selected special: stainless steel, titanium, aluminum. Carbon fiber was chosen to simulate valve covers. Such an original coffee machine weighs 21.5 kilograms.
- Porsche will expand the Porsche Cayenne range
- Renault introduced the updated sedan Megane
- China to end production of ICE vehicles by 2035
- Porsche is preparing many new models for 2021
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X