In 2020, Harley-Davidson will release a modelMay 29, 2019
Harley-Davidson is considering all options for expanding the model range in order to cover the largest possible share in the global motor market. The American motorcycle giant is now looking for partners among its Indian colleagues in order to eventually produce a low-cub Harley for the Asian region.
Expansion into the Asian market has always been in the plans of Harley-Davidson. The development of a low-cubature model is included in the list of things to be done. At the moment, the manufacturer from Milwaukee is looking for a partner among Indian manufacturers to significantly speed up the implementation of the plans.
So far, the cooperation has not been officially announced, and there is not even a hint of a list of potential partners. However, the manufacturer confirmed the information regarding the desire to release <500-cc motorcycle in 2020.
H-Ds are already producing Street 500/750 models, which could be the basis for a new motorcycle.
What will be the novelty? Most likely, a simple cruiser costing about $ 4,000. We will try to follow the news and keep everyone informed.
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla