Images of the Mercedes F1 concept appeared on the InternetJune 15, 2020
The network distributed the renderings of the futuristic Mercedes F1. Image data was developed by independent designer Adris Van Overbeck.
It should be noted that the concept of the German brand has nothing to do with the current F1 models. The prototype has a canopy in the style of a jet fighter.
Complement the wide cockpit of this F1 with flowing lines starting with a unique front splitter with integrated slim LED headlights.
Right behind the front wheels are the ribs for controlling the air flow. In addition, the Mercedes F1 concept is equipped with a large stylish wing and a huge diffuser.
At the same time, the Mercedes F1 conceptual model is unlikely to appear in the production version.
In addition to this, most recently on the Internet they have distributed rendering images of the new generation Mercedes-AMG C63.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version