Hyundai Veloster received a high safety rating from IIHSJune 6, 2019
The US Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awarded the Hyundai Veloster, built after August 2018, a Top Safety Pick safety rating. The top safety rating “Top Safety Pick +” was not obtained due to headlamp problems. Halogen headlights were rated “bad” because they provide low visibility and blind drivers.
The regulator found out that the Veloster improved driver protection thanks to a modified door. Security issues experienced models released before January 2019, but at the beginning of the year, the Korean company began to introduce the necessary modifications. Hyundai recommends sending these versions to a service for repair.
The standard and optional frontal collision avoidance systems with which the Veloster is equipped have been rated “superb”.
- Opel introduced a new three-row SUV for testing
- Chevrolet introduced an updated Cruze
- Chinese Ministry of Industry revealed updated cross-coupe Mazda CX-4
- Skoda Kamiq GT: the first photos of the sports cross
- Hycan – joint electric brand GAC and Nio