Honda is preparing to launch another CR-V with a new design and other dimensionsAugust 21, 2019
Soon, a “clone” of the current version of the crossover should enter on the Chinese market. Moreover, the model has already been patented, and its design is disclosed in official photographs from the Patent Office of China.
Honda decided to keep the current version of the CR-V in its lineup. The model will receive a new design and slightly changed dimensions. The name is also declassified – the model will receive a “name” Breeze. Its production will be established at the joint venture of the auto giant GAC and Honda. Unfortunately, the model will be presented only in the domestic market of China.
Basically, the new model will differ only in front and back. The body remains the same, however, as does the chassis with the transmission. The model will receive a new hood, fenders, optics and bumpers. Dimensions will also change slightly: length reaches 4 634 mm (plus 49 mm), width – 1 855, height – 1 679 mm, and the distance between the axles – 2 661 mm (+1 mm).
Another difference may be the third row of seats, which is deprived of the original Honda CR-V. As a power unit will be offered a 1.5-liter turbo engine for 193 forces. A hybrid version may be introduced later.
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla
- Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisions
- The next Bugatti model will not become an SUV