Honda has increased the warranty on its engines to 10 yearsMay 28, 2020
The Japanese automaker made a real gift for its customers, however, only in some European countries.
Honda has decided to extend the warranty period for its engines in selected European countries. At the same time, a change in warranty was not without a number of reservations. Thus, the website of the French division of Honda reports that, in addition to the traditional five-year warranty, the brand offers customers an additional guarantee for cars registered in France, Andorra and Monaco.
To take advantage of this offer, the client should service his Honda only in company services, while the car itself should not be older than 10 years. The manufacturer will not give up its obligations, even if the car changes its owner. About any restrictions on mileage cars are not talking.
It is noted that the guarantee does not apply to cars operating in taxis, medical services and other similar organizations. Another exception is tuned vehicles or participating in competitions.
The new warranty is relevant not only for gasoline engines, but also for hybrid and electric ones.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO