Gunter will speak for BMW i AndrettiSeptember 10, 2019
22-year-old Formula E racer Maximilian Gunter left the Geox Dragon team, which he played in last season – and signed a contract with BMW Andretti.
Jens Marquardt, Director of BMW Motorsport: “I look forward to Gunther returning to the BMW family. Last season, we carefully watched his performances – Maximilian managed to get the most out of his car. He achieved impressive results. It’s great that we will have a racer with a history of racing in single cars for BMW. “
Maximilian Gunter: “I am very happy to join BMW in Formula E. The team had a great debut season, won the first victory and fought for the title. In 2011, the history of my performances behind the wheel of single-seat cars began with BMW, I’m glad to be back. ”
- Honda has decided to sell 10,000 electric hatchbacks annuall
- What is known about the long-awaited Lamborghini Aventador receiver?
- Audi faces new Dieselgate fines
- Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brand
- Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich Energy