Goodyear has prepared futuristic Aero Tiltrotor tires for the Geneva Motor ShowMarch 8, 2019
Goodyear thought about the future of the automotive market. He presented his vision of this world in the Goodyear Aero Tiltrotor tire concept, which are designed for flying cars.
In ground mode, the tire works in a standard way, except that it does not need to be inflated with air. The structure inside the tire is able to absorb road roughness at about the same level as regular tires.
When the car goes into flight mode, the tire leans 90 degrees and flips parallel to the ground and begins to rotate. Due to the internal structure that replaces the air when the car is driving on the ground, the tire has the shape of a rotor that provides lifting force. It should be noted that the idea is not too new. Flying DeLorean from Back to the Future worked on a similar principle.
Goodyear notes that such a tire will use magnetic traction both on the ground and in the air. In addition, Goodyear Aero Tiltrotor will use artificial intelligence to analyze various conditions and transfer information to the vehicle so that the system can make changes in performance.
- On the Internet unveiled the headlights of the new Kia Optima
- Honda is preparing to launch another CR-V with a new design and other dimensions
- Infiniti Special Edition 30 Series
- Hybrid cross Renault / Dacia Duster may be on the way
- Honda will refuse cars and will concentrate on motorcycles