Ford withdraws 270 thousand cars in North AmericaMay 16, 2019
Ford is conducting a large-scale, revocable campaign that has affected North American motorists. According to the data published on the website of the automaker, the repair will require about 270 thousand cars. It is known that problems may arise from the owners of Ford Fusion sedans, released from 2013 to 2016. All these cars were once sold in the USA, Mexico and Canada.
According to the published release, these cars do not exclude the probability of the disappearance of the mechanical connection between the gearshift lever and the box itself. Such problems with the “automatic” are fraught with the fact that the driving mode chosen by the driver will not correspond to the one in which the gearbox is located.
As a result, the car will break even if the driver has put it on the “parking”. It is reported that representatives of the company warned the owners of “problem” cars to refuse to travel on their sedans and wait for the defective node to be repaired.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission