Ford recalls more than 953 thousand cars due to exploding airbagsJanuary 4, 2019
Ford recalls more than 953,000 cars worldwide due to airbag problems, the Associated Press reported.
Clarifies that due to a malfunction the pillows may explode.
This decision will affect 782 thousand cars in the United States, which will be the largest series of reviews in US history.
It is reported that at least 23 people worldwide died due to this technical problem.
- Hyundai has developed a new type of airbag
- Bentley made a cowboy Bentayga
- The launch of the new Genesis G80 is delayed until the beginning of 2020
- Ford plans to use Volkswagen MEB platform
- Analysts say BMW should buy Jaguar Land Rover