Ford Focus driver fined for speeding 700 km/hJuly 9, 2020
In Italy, a faulty road camera recorded a vehicle speed of 703 km / h.
The local government issued a resolution on the violation by the owner of Ford Focus hatchback of traffic rules, informs local press.
In turn, the Italian law enforcement authorities did not check the unreliable testimony of the equipment and fined the driver 850 euros for driving with a 10-fold excess of the permissible speed limit. In addition, the motorist received a mark of 10 penalty points in her rights.
At the same time, the local road committee advised the owner of hatchback Ford Focus to apply to the court for compensation.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration