Esteban Okon tests 2020 tire prototypesSeptember 12, 2019
On Thursday, Pirelli began two-day tests on the French Paul Ricard track. Together with Renault, Sergey Sirotkin takes part in the tests, testing 18-inch tires at the wheel of last year’s car.
Together with Renault, the Mercedes champion team with Esteban Okon also participates in the tests. The French racer is testing tire prototypes for the 2020 season. The weather for testing is favorable – cloudless sky and + 29C.
- Horner I hope we can impose a fight Mercedes
- Grand Prix of Singapore: The second part of the free races
- In Red Bull Racing against changing the qualification format
- Isola: One pit stop strategy looks optimal
- Nico Hulkenberg: Everything worked the way I wanted