Electric motorcycles Energica 2020 lit up with a new battery packSeptember 8, 2019
The Italian manufacturer Energica is actively working on updating the lineup, as evidenced by spy photos.
Photos were taken near Verona, Italy. Energica is located just north of Modena. In the photos, the Ego and EsseEsse9 models were lit. The most important change is the new engine and battery housings.
Italians seem to have abandoned aluminum covers in favor of something lighter. A similar design is used on the Energica Ego Corsa superbike, which is delivered to the MotoE championship. We can conclude that the new Energica line will receive an updated battery pack. Probably a decrease in mass along with an increase in capacity and, therefore, range.
By the way, test bikes were very stylishly disguised – such urban camouflage.
- Honda has decided to sell 10,000 electric hatchbacks annuall
- What is known about the long-awaited Lamborghini Aventador receiver?
- Audi faces new Dieselgate fines
- Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brand
- Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich Energy