Electric Mercedes-Benz EQC received a new base versionJune 22, 2020
The new modification will receive a less powerful power plant. After that, the basic version of the car will become more accessible.
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled a new base version of its electric crossover EQC. Details about the new product became known on Monday, June 22. The novelty is called the EQC 350 4Matic. Its equipment includes an all-wheel drive system with an electric motor on each axis. The total return reaches 286 hp. at 415 Nm of torque. For comparison, the previous base version of the EQC 400 4Matic had 408 horsepower. with a torque of 760 Nm.
For the new modification, the EQC 350 4Matic retained the old batteries with a capacity of 79.2 kW / h, which provide a range of 415 km without recharging. The maximum speed of the car is 180 km / h, and the acceleration time to 100 kph increased from 5.1 to 6.9 s. However, the cost of new items has now become cheaper – for the EQC 350 4Matic you will have to pay 71 thousand US dollars, while the EQC 400 4Matic costs 82 thousand dollars.
While the novelty is available only in China – its production will be carried out at a joint venture Beijing Benz.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November