Electric hypercar Pininifarina became part of the exhibition dedicated to Da VinciMay 29, 2019
The car received a unique color of the body.
Automobili Pininfarina participated in the British Library A Mind in Motion exhibition dedicated to the 500th anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci. The Italian brand has put on display a special version of the Battista electric hypercar with a unique body coloring.
The exhibition A Mind in Motion tells about the works of Leonardo da Vinci and his passion for the movement, which the scientist considered “the cause of all life.” Pininfarina is confident that, to date, their work is based on the principles formulated by da Vinci: combining form and functionality, as well as blurring the boundaries between art, design and engineering developments.
The hypercar on display at the exhibition is distinguished by a geometric coloring of the body. Primary color is white. It is complemented by figures of red, blue, turquoise and black.
Pininfarina Battista was built in cooperation with the Croatian Rimac, therefore, the hypercar is equipped with a power unit from the electric C_Two. These are four electric motors and a traction battery with a capacity of 120 kilowatt-hours. Total returns – 1900 horsepower and 2300 Nm of torque. From the spot to the 100 km/h, Battista accelerates in two seconds, and up to 300 in 12 seconds. The maximum speed is over 350 kilometers per hour.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator