Details about the updated Hyundai Santa Fe became knownJune 30, 2020
Hyundai shared details about the engines for the restyled cross country Santa Fe.
At the start of sales in the South Korean market, the Santa Fe model will be available with a diesel engine, then a gas unit will appear. In addition, the crossover should receive 2 hybrid variations.
Santa Fe has been significantly updated: the cross was built on new architecture, and it has also been transformed externally. First of all, the novelty will appear in South Korea. Initially, the Korean cross will receive a 2.2-liter Smartstream diesel engine with a capacity of 202 hp (440 Nm).
Later, a variation will be available that has a petrol “turbo four” 2.5 T-GDi Smartstream, the power of which is unknown. The appearance of a gasoline version is expected in the third quarter of 2020.
Santa Fe for South Korea is equipped with lane keeping systems, frontal collision avoidance, digital dashboard and much more. Cross can be bought in 5 – or 7-seater performance.
The cost of new items in the Korean car market ranges from 31.22 – 39.86 million won.
Hyundai Santa Fe review you can read here.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO