Coupe crossover Geely Xingyue entered the home marketMay 13, 2019
Chinese motorists were offered a cross-coupe at once with three powerplant options. This is a traditional gasoline and two hybrids – MHEV and PHEV.
Chinese car dealership began to offer customers a new coupe-like crossover Geely Xingyue. According to experts, this model can compete with Changan CS85 COUPE and Haval F7x. The novelty received at once three modifications differing from each other in the type of power plant. The first is a gasoline with a 238-horsepower two-liter turbo engine, combined with an eight-speed “automatic” brand Aisin. The first hundred such cross-coupe is gaining in 6.8 seconds.
Such a car with an initial set of options costs 165,800 yuan. Maximum grade is estimated at 191,800 yuan.
Hybrid versions – MHEV and PHEV – get a seven-step “robot”. The main difference between PHEV (traditional hybrid) and MHEV (“soft” hybrid) is that the PHEV electric motor can independently drive a car, while the MHEV electric motor can only help the engine. The cost of models with a “soft” hybrid varies from 135,800 to 148,800 yuan. With the “classic” – from 188,800 to 216,800 yuan. The basis of Geely Xingyue lay “cart” CMA, the creation of which was attended by specialists from Geely and Volvo.
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla