Charlie and Ewan use Harley-Davidson LiveWire on their new journey ?!September 10, 2019
Earlier this year, it became known that Charlie Boorman and Ewan McGregor are planning a new joint trip. They named it “Long Way Up” and will travel from South America to the USA. The guys plan to use some modern technologies during the trip, including Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric bikes.
According to Argentina Autoblog, Charlie and Ewan will travel on modified Harley-Davidson LiveWire, making a film along the way. The same article states that four H-D electric cycles have already been brought to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The group will use a pair of Rivian electric trucks as support vehicles.
This news is a little shocking, as everyone expected a little different. Charlie and Ewan made the previous trip on BMW motorcycles. It was rumored that the guys would go on a new trip on the Moto Guzzi V85 TT, since McGregor is already helping to promote the Italian bike.
Harley-Davidson will greatly benefit if well-known travelers complete their planned electric motorcycles from Milwaukee.
- Honda has decided to sell 10,000 electric hatchbacks annuall
- What is known about the long-awaited Lamborghini Aventador receiver?
- Audi faces new Dieselgate fines
- Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brand
- Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich Energy