Car makers support Donald Trump on environmental issuesJune 30, 2020
In the United States, another scandal is planned related to the standards of harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
Recently, the administration of US President Donald Trump completed the rollback of emission standards for cars with a classic ICE. It should be noted that the standards introduced by the previous US head Barack Obama for annual reduction of air emissions are weakened by one and a half percent every year.
In the near future, BMW, Ford, Volkswagen and Honda are going to appear in a Washington court on the fact that they fully support the introduction of emission factors at the same level – up to 5% per year. Together with them, Trump’s innovations will be challenged by 23 states.
At the same time, a number of manufacturers such as General Motors, FCA and Toyota took the side of the US ruling elite. In court, they are going to find out if the state of California can put forward its own requirements for vehicles for harmful emissions.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version