Buick will release seven-seater Enclave SUVOctober 10, 2019
Enclave of Chinese specification will be based on GM’s mid-range C1 architecture and large luxury SUV
The model will use the short-wheelbase version. The Chinese-spec Buick Enclave will have a lot in common with the upcoming seven-seat Chevy Blazer XL. According to experts, this is a more upscale version of the Blazer XL. The teaser image shows the rear of the SUV, which includes LED taillights with a new signature. A straight chrome strip connects them.
Buick does not show the full design of the SUV, but photos released in China earlier this year showed a radically distinctive front end with separated headlights and a distinctive bumper. Buick Enclave for China 2020 will be powered by a 2.0-liter GM turbocharged engine with 230 hp. mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission.
You can see the AWD badge on the photo teaser, but time will tell if this is true. According to a Buick spokesperson, the Enclave Chinese model will incorporate all of the available advanced technologies, including advanced intelligent driving assistance systems and communication systems.
- French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accident
- Nissan unveils e-4ORCE all-wheel drive on Leaf prototype
- Tesla changes plans to build a plant in Europe
- Elonn Mask forced to advertise Tesla cars
- Bolinger SUVs equipped with a unique cargo transportation system