Buick is working on a new crossoverJuly 17, 2019
The model will take place between the Buick Envision and the Enclave. It is assumed that it will be released next year. The cost of Envision and Enclave is 31,995 dollars and 40,000 dollars, respectively. Prices for the new crossover, thus, will be about $ 35,000.
The new crossover will be smaller than the Enclave, but will have significant similarities with it, especially in the front and rear. However, the waistline and tilt of the windshield will be recycled specifically for it.
The crossover is built on a shortened version of the platform C1, which also formed the basis of the Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia. Specifications are not yet known. Blazer and Acadia use a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that generates 196 hp (144 kW) and a 3.6-liter V6 that produces 233 hp (172 kW) and 350 Nm of torque.
The new Buick crossover will be positioned as a premium model, so the 2.5-liter turbocharged engine and the more powerful V6 are tipped to it.
The model name is also not disclosed. According to rumors, the company can leave the name Enspire, which was used for the concept, or call the Envoy crossover.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer