Brabus has released the fastest GelandewagenMarch 15, 2019
The new Brabus tuning engine was designed by the 800 Widestar SUV, which was built on the basis of the second generation Mercedes-AMG G63.
The car, which will be presumably officially on the car in Geneva, is officially the most speedy “Gelikom” of all existing.
The power of the new model of the engine is 800 HP. and 1000N · m power moment. The volume of the four-liter engine with a diesel turbocharger – 4 liters. Transmission gearbox – 9-speed automatic gearbox.
Note that the power of the base Mercedes-AMG G63 to 215 hp less, and the torque is lower by 150 N · m.
Razgon is up to all – in just 4.1 seconds. Maximum mark with
The new Brabus 800 is distinguished from a base version by a body mate or a body mate or a family of children.
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla