BMW concept bikeApril 28, 2019
The Bavarian manufacturer pays minimal attention to neyked-bikes and is now actively promoting the new 1800-cc boxer engine, which we saw in two custom bikes: BMW Birdcage and Departed.
Italian motorcycle design guru Oberdan Bezzi had previously proposed the BMW R1250C Blackshine concept, which could be transformed into a BMW R1800C – it would have been a cool oil bike.
In the past, BMW Motorrad produced the BMW R1200C cruiser, but its production was stopped in 2004. The idea was interesting, but it did not go.
There are decent power cruisers on the market now. For example, Ducati Diavel and Triumph Rocket III. BMW now has a great engine to rival the Italians and the British. Bezzi concept is great for starting a project. In detail, the bike is very beautiful.
- Toyota has released a special edition of the hatchback Corolla
- The new BMW 4 Series is fully revealed
- Toyota recalls 9.5 thousand crossovers RAV4
- European car market began recovery
- Closing factories in Spain will cost Nissan 1.5 billion euros