BMW brought a 3-Series wagon for testingMarch 12, 2019
It is expected that the model will be presented before the end of this year. The new BMW 3-Series Touring will be larger, more spacious, more technological and more dynamic than its predecessor.
The reduced amount of camouflage indicates that the model will be made in the same style as the other 3-Series models. You can see the new line of glazing, which is especially noticeable in the back.
The wagon will have the same layout as the rest of the lineup, including the familiar dashboard, infotainment system and trim levels. Transfer driver assistance systems and optional equipment.
The same goes for the engine range. In Europe, expect a 2-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine in two versions: 184 hp and 258 hp, also a six-cylinder engine that generates 387 hp, two variants of a 2.0-liter diesel engine that will produce 150 hp. and 190 hp respectively, as well as a 3.0-liter diesel (265 hp).
BMW Product Manager Stefan Horn noted that 3-Series Touring will also receive a hybrid version of the 330e with a plug-in. Its power will be 252 hp, torque – 420 Nm. In a fully electric mode, the BMW 3-Series can travel up to 60 km.
The BMW 3-Series G21 Touring will compete with the Audi A4 Avant, the Mercedes C-Class Estate and the Volvo V60.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator