Bentley showed on the video transformer hybridJuly 1, 2019
The appearance of the showcar is timed to the centenary of the British automotive brand.
The company Bentley revealed details about the concept car EXP 100 GT: it is a hybrid coupe with an unusual design, stuffed with the most advanced technologies. The premiere of the novelty will take place on July 10th.
In 2019, Bentley celebrates its centenary. The company has already released several special versions of the existing models, including the modifications Continental GT Convertible Edition 1 and Bentayga Speed. At this time, the brand is preparing something fundamentally new – a showcar with zero emissions, which the company itself calls “transformer”. What exactly is its “transformation”, remains a mystery.
According to own information portal Autocar, we can talk about an unmanned vehicle with a hybrid power plant on hydrogen. In addition, transparent OLED displays will be built into the EXP 100 GT door cards, with which you can control various machine functions.
So far, the press service of Bentley shared only a teaser and a promotional video on the EXP 100 GT. They can see the smooth lines of the body and the threshold on which the name of the car is engraved.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission