Aston Martin is not sure about Valkyrie’s “record-breaking” capabilitiesJune 25, 2019
Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer said that the Valkyrie will arrive at the Nürburgring, but during the work on this model, the company did not aim to break the speed record.
Aston Martin explains that he is ready to make an attempt, but “in most cases the lap time at the Nürburgring is not important, although in some countries, for example, oddly enough, in China, the time of the Nürburgring is of great importance for evaluating the supercar.”
As a result, Aston Martin intends to go a non-standard way. Aston Martin Valkyrie can take part in the general race. The company will not reserve a track and provide ideal conditions on it. “We already know that Valkyrie will overcome it very quickly,” added Andy Palmer.
However, apparently, the company is cunning, because it knows that Valkyrie is unable to beat the record set by the Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo from 5:50 pm, or at least bypass the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, which last year passed the Nurburgring in 6:44, 97 minutes.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission