As the old BMW M3 E30 managed to kill the speedy record of the worldMarch 15, 2019
Along the way, an old car, BMW has set up a speed control panel in Sweden, at the speed of its movement in Sweden.
In two districts, the speedometer of average speed was 341 km / h, the maximum rail speed was 346.8 km / h.
To achieve such outstanding results Buldre Racing Team made the original tuning of the BMW E30, installing its 2JZ engine from the Toyota Supra.
Two huge turbines further increased the power of up to 1300 horsepower, and the torque of the torque increased to 1578 N · m. It seems that this BMW has become the most powerful and fast example of all famous BMW 3 E30. Nearly to this, the driver, without labor, hid it with all his “agility” during his meetings.
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla