Antoine Hubert died of injuriesSeptember 1, 2019
Two hours after stopping the Saturday Formula 2 race at the Spa, the FIA officially confirmed the death of one of the participants in the terrible incident in the second round of the race – Antoine Hubert.
Despite the fact that emergency and medical teams arrived at the scene of the accident, the Frenchman could not be saved – his injuries were incompatible with life and at 18:35 local time, almost an hour and a half after the accident, he died. He was 22 years old.
The co-pilot who participated in this incident, Juan Manuel Correa, was sent to the Liège hospital, doctors consider his condition to be stable. More detailed information about his condition will appear later.
- Horner I hope we can impose a fight Mercedes
- Grand Prix of Singapore: The second part of the free races
- In Red Bull Racing against changing the qualification format
- Isola: One pit stop strategy looks optimal
- Nico Hulkenberg: Everything worked the way I wanted