Almost 100,000 Porsche cars hit the USJune 25, 2019
It is known that the service action will affect models Porsche Cayenne and Panamera. Malfunction, due to which these cars need repair, can lead to accidents.
The German automaker Porsche recalls 99,665 Cayenne and Panamera vehicles in the United States. A breakdown that served as the start to the beginning of a revocable campaign is very serious: there is a risk of car haulage during parking, which is fraught with negative consequences. According to the automaker’s press service, it’s all a matter of a defect in the hub of the gearbox lever to the transmission, which over time can erase and, as a result, become detached.
It turns out that when selecting the “Parking” mode, the transmission may not switch because of the above malfunction. Hence the likelihood of spontaneous rolling back cars and the risk of getting into an accident.
Large-scale service action will begin in August. It will affect the 2004–2006 and 2008–2010 Cayenne, as well as the 2003–2006 Cayenne Turbo model years. The list includes Panamera and Panamera 4, released between 2011 and 2016, Panamera S (2010–2016), Panamera 4S, Panamera Turbo and Panamera Turbo S (2012–2016) and Panamera GTS (2013–2016).
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla
- Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisions