A new analogue of the Chevrolet Cruze budget segment was shown in the photoSeptember 13, 2019
Motors is preparing to launch a new version of the Chevrolet Cavalier sedan. This model is a cheaper version of the famous second-generation Cruze. Sales will begin shortly.
The cheaper version of the Chevrolet Cruze received an update. Judging by the photographs presented, the model has not changed much. The only noticeable upgrade was 15 or 16 inch alloy wheels. The interior also remained the same.
The main update was the change in standard equipment in all trim levels. Now the budget employee is equipped in the basic version with four airbags, disc brakes, as well as multimedia with a touch screen in versions higher than the basic.
As a power unit, a non-alternative 1.5-liter engine with 107 horsepower is offered. Paired with him will work “mechanics” in five steps, or “automatic” in six gears.
The new Chevrolet Cavalier is for the South American market only.
- Honda CR-V 2020 boasts updated design and hybrid setup
- Volkswagen is preparing a new Viloran minivan with a design like Touareg
- Chevrolet Malibu sedan will lose hybrid modification
- Presentation of the updated analogue of Chevrolet Captiva 2020
- Skoda’s first hybrid launched