1650-strong Dodge Charger Tantrum from Masters SpeedKore put up for saleMarch 15, 2019
The car captured on the photo is the extremely customized Dodge Charger of 1970, first introduced by the SpeedKore Performance workshop at the SEMA auto show several years ago. At the same time, Maskar, dubbed the creators of “Tantrum”, earned the SEMA Gran Turismo 2015 award, becoming one of the brightest copies of the exhibition. Recently, this 1650-strong monster was put up for sale, waiting for its new owner in Fusion Motors.
So insane power Dodge Charger Tantrum masters managed to achieve through the installation of a twin-turbo 8-cylinder engine Mercury Marine Racing volume of 9.0 liters. Not embarrassed by the fact that this is a boat engine, the employees of SpeedKore supplemented it with a 6-speed manual transmission Tremec and a huge 9-inch exhaust pipe.
In addition to a completely new power unit, the Charger acquired an updated lightweight body. If you look closely, you will notice that absolutely the entire body of the car is made of carbon fiber. Fusion Motors do not advertise the cost of this unique car, saying only that the Tantrum’s mileage is 65 km: Vin Diesel was in the Fast and Furious and famous auto collector and showman Jay Leno.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator